Domestication of Foreign Judgments

(248) 608-4451

If you are a creditor with a judgment from a State other than Michigan, the firm can help you domesticate the out of State judgment into a Michigan State Court. If your debtor has moved into Michigan or has property within the State of Michigan, we can assist your collection needs against that Debtor in Michigan.


"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it."
- Michael Jordan

Contact Us

If you are looking for quality legal representation for your litigation or real estate issue, please contact our office for a free initial consultation and discuss how our firm may be of assistance.