Skip to navigation
Assertive Counsel for Collection & Real Estate Law Problems
Contact Me Today

Domestication of Foreign Judgments
Attorney in Troy, Michigan

If you are a creditor with a judgment from a state other than Michigan, the firm can help you domesticate the out-of-state judgment into a Michigan State Court. If your debtor has moved into Michigan or has property within the state of Michigan, we can assist your collection needs against that debtor in Michigan.

Speak to an Assertive Attorney Today

Get Started